Our Innovation approach
SGD Pharma, successful in innovation
SGD Pharma has continuously dedicated significant resources to Research and Development. These continual R&D efforts have allowed us to become :
- A pioneer in the implementation of clean rooms for inspection and packing in all its factories.
- The first pharmaceutical packaging company to be certified ISO 15378 (ISO 9001 in addition to the GMPs – Good Manufacturing Practices).
SGD Pharma also has proven track records of product range extension:
- U-save® vial, a unique design
- U-shaped bottle for a complete liquid delivery.
- Provides 100% of product recovery for high value nasal spray drugs.
- U-save® is used worldwide and approved for several nasal sprays (calcitonine…)
- EasyLyo®, simply stronger vial
- Specially designed injectable vials to comply with the specific requirements of the lyophilization process.
- Reduce risk of breakage thanks to the optimized design.
- A full range of products available from 5 ml to 100 ml successfully embraced by biotech and pharma labs.
- Type II premium injection vial
- Breakage rate reduction
- Lower total cost of Ownership