VIE - PROCESS ENGINEER
Job status/type: VIE Full Time Permanent
Company : SGD Pharma is a global leading company in the glass primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. SGD Pharma produces over 2 Billion vials and bottles per year across its five manufacturing plants in Europe and Asia. With a turnover of 320M€ and more than 3000 employees within 5 factories and 10 sales offices around the world, SGD Pharma deliver top quality glass bottles, both in molded and tubular. SGD Pharma is well implanted in China with nearly 1000 employees on his production site: Bare glass production and cosmetic decoration workshop. The decoration is composed of 300 people producing more than 40 million bottles annually through 4 processes: Polishing, Acid Cleaning, Lacquering, Silk printing (Organic or UV ink).
The "High quality" cosmetics sector is experiencing a strong growth in China and is becoming a main focus of SGD Pharma's development in Asia Pacific. Already renowned in the sector by global customers such as L'Oreal, Estée Lauder, Procter & Gamble...
Location : Zhanjiang, Guangdong, China
The role : The VIE will have to bring a technical expertise in the decoration management of glass bottles.
As part of a process of Continuous Improvement and problem solving, he will have to:
- Build teams and address scrap and downtime opportunities, energy savings, cost reduction projects, 5S implementation, Kaizen events;
- Participate to industrialize new products and new processes;
- Ensure the development and the follow up of the investment projects;
· Lead / support transition projects;
· Participate in the improvement of the operating modes;
· You will propose corrective actions and lead their implementation;
· You will optimize the use of existing equipment and the estimation of costs (Budget, Availability, Quality...);
As a process engineer, you will work closely with all the stakeholders (Production, Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain, R&D, Engineering, Finance…);
By integrating with the local team, it will have to be a relay with R&D and Group Engineering.
Report: Engineering manager
The candidate (requirement) :
· The position requires a good communication skill in intercultural environment, Leadership to lead the future change and autonomy.
· You have the ability to communicate effectively with the various players of the industry whatever their hierarchical level. Ability to accurately and succinctly summarize mission findings both written and oral.
· You like working in a team and possess a multidisciplinary technical background (mechanics, thermal, automatisms, ...),
· The relational ease, the taste of the field, the rigor, the curiosity, the spirit of analysis and synthesis are essential qualities in the success of the mission,
· Must know site techniques and have a good head for figures.
· Academic level expected: Engineer (Bac +5)
· Expertise : Ingénierie de la communication imprimée
· A 2 years’ contract experience (after post graduate)
· Language: English, French, Chinese (optional)
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers) :