- Chief Executive Officer of SGD since October 2014.
- In 2015, Jürgen and his team developed the ‘Strategy 2020’, which has been a key milestone in the sale of SGD Pharma by Oaktree Capital to the JIC Group.
- From 2007 to 2014 Jürgen was an Executive Vice President with SCHOTT, leading the Pharmaceutical Systems business with more than €700m in revenues. During this time, he developed a growth strategy based on both organic growth and M&A.
- Prior to this, he spent more than 10 years in Corporate Strategy and M&A for SCHOTT and Henkel.
- Holds a Ph.D in law from the University of Hamburg (Germany)
- Chief Commercial Officer since October 2015, leading sales & marketing activities, as well as the trading company VGE
- Joined the Commercial division of SGD Group (Perfumery and Pharmacy) in 2006, and defined the pharmacy strategy to further extend SGD’s leading position with stronger market shares in all segments. From 2010 to 2014, Laurent focused mainly on sales and operational performance resulting in a significant EBITDA increase
- Started his career with Saint-Gobain Emballage (now Verallia), where he occupied various positions before he became Sales and Marketing VP of the containers division in 2002
- Graduated from the Institut Supérieur de Commerce of Paris (France)
- Joined SGD in 2017, as Chief Operations Officer
- Christophe started his career with Glaxo and Merck, holding positions in manufacturing, sourcing and supply chain. Later, he spent more than 10 years with Becton-Dickinson (BD), a large medical device company, where his last position was Vice-President Operations for the global Pharmaceutical Systems business
- Christophe has also led the syringe business of Schott for several years. He joined us from Synerlab, a European CMO, where he was General Manager in charge of Operations
- Graduated from ‘Arts et Métiers’ Paris Tech in engineering
- Chief Financial Officer since 2016, also covers Information Systems
- Jean-Jacques started his career in strategy consulting with Mars & Co and investment banking with HSBC. Later, he supported several companies as CFO, in the service, industry and life science sectors.
- He has been the CFO of Ethypharm, a Europe based pharmaceutical company, and advisor to private equity funds before joining SGD
- Holds a business administration degree from ESSEC business school
- Joined the company in 2016, covers HR and internal communication.
- Spent 8 years with the Alstom group, first as VP HR/Organization Development & Learning then as HR Leader for various businesses. In 2015/2016, he managed the integration of his business within General Electric.
- Before moving to HR, Pierre-Michel has been a Principal with CapGemini Consulting (a merger between Bossard Consultants, Gemini Consulting, and Ernst & Young), helping large companies in the telecom, life science, and manufacturing sectors manage their growth and transformation initiatives.
- Holds a business degree from ISC Paris and an MBA from HEC.